The Cushing Memorial Chapel is a nonsectarian Chapel owned by the City of Framingham and located on Dudley Road, in the heart of scenic Cushing Park. It was built in 1943-1944 as part of the Cushing General Hospital complex to care for wounded WWII soldiers. The Chapel is one of the few buildings that remain of the hospital complex at the former grounds. Special services are held at the Chapel on Veteran's Day to honor our veterans. The Chapel is available to rent for functions.
The Mayor of the City of Framingham appoints members to the Cushing Memorial Advisory Committee for one, two or three year terms.